Need assignment help for this question?
If you need assistance with writing your essay, we are ready to help you!
Gun Debate: Where is the Middle Ground?” by Mallory Simon, CNN (Links to an external site.)
Your submission must:
· Avoid the use of 1st and 2nd person.
https://owl.purdue.edu/owl/research_and_citation/apa_style/apa_formatting_and_style_guide/general_format.html (Links to an external site.)
Samuel Forlenza, PhD. (2020, January 21). APA Style 7th Edition: Student Paper Formatting [Video]. YouTube. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a9hXY1xiZjo&t=1s
APA paper formatting example included in the link below.
· Image of two hands. Authored by: isado. Located at: https://flic.kr/p/4c9cZA (Links to an external site.). License: CC BY-ND: Attribution-NoDerivatives
SOCIOLOGY OF MARRIAGE & FAMILYLesson 5 Discussion
In 250 words
How do you define love? What are some different types of love you have for others in your life? How do you show these different types of love to those people?
Resources – Love and Intimacy
Adult Development study
https://www.adultdevelopmentstudy.org/ (Links to an external site.)
CBS This Morning. (2016, May 27). What makes us happy and healthy? [Video]. YouTube. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Zqloy9Ma_s
TEDxTalks. (2015, November 30). The Good Life | Robert Waldinger | TEDxBeaconStreet [Video]. YouTube. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q-7zAkwAOYg
Lesson 5 Assignment
The Harvard Study
In a one-two page paper, discuss The Harvard Study and the findings. After watching the videos and exploring the website, including what you have discovered regarding the changes from the beginning of the study to now. What are your thoughts regarding the study, findings, and longevity of the study?
Lesson 6 Discussion
In 250 words
How do we create a win-win outcome during an argument? Do you agree with the authors’ point of view that arguments should not occur over technology?
Readings – Communications and Connections
Assignment- 6: Goal Development:
In this first part of the assignment, I need just a one page response.
Develop a goal to work on during the course on a behavior that you would like to change within yourself. List the goal and develop 3 objectives to measure your progress with the goal.
During the rest of the course continue to work on meeting your goal. Keep a tracking log of your progress. In the final week of class submit a two-three page paper stating your goal, the objectives, attach your tracking log, and report your findings. Then answer the following questions: Did you meet your goal? How difficult was it to work on the objectives each week to work toward your goal? Were you able to track your progress each week? Could you use this strategy to help others develop and meet goals leading to changes in their lives?
SUCCEEDING IN COLLEGE
SMART Goals Discussion Question
Criteria to receive full credit:
· Write an original post answering the question(s) in depth.
Answer the following question(s): In 3 Paragraphs.
1. What are your thoughts on this goal-setting strategy?
2. Have you used this goal-setting strategy before? If so, how did it work for you?
3. Do you think SMART goals could help you in school? In your personal life? If so, how?
4. State what each letter in SMART stands for, and write one SMART goal related to your education you would like to achieve in the next 3-6 months (short-term goal).
Make sure it meets the SMART goal requirements for full credit.
Video: How to Create a Productive Workspace
studyquill. (2018, January 22). how to create a productive workspace [Video]. YouTube. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vCk9SILTo1g
Video: Time Management for College Students
EKU Student Success Center. (2020, June 15). Time Management for College Students [Video]. YouTube. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HxjnKL4Hhqo
CrashCourse. (2017, September 12). Procrastination: Crash Course Study Skills #6 [Video]. YouTube. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x2y_SLOvOvw
In 3 paragraphs, respond to the following. The post should be substantive and be supported by course concepts. Y
What is the relationship (if any) between inflation and unemployment? How might the two affect each other?
1. Licenses and Attributions: Title: Intro to the Solow Model of Economic Growth Author: Marginal Revolution University Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eVAS-t83Tx0
2. Licenses and Attributions: Title: Defining the Unemployment Rate Author: Marginal Revolution University Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uPRQnQxsL3E&list=PL-uRhZ_p-BM52EbMG1NR1ZfG9tEvcxE4u&index=36
3. Licenses and Attributions: Title: Zimbabwe and Hyperinflation: Who Wants to Be a Trillionaire? Author: Marginal Revolution University Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=78-BlZXm7wA&list=PL-uRhZ_p-BM52EbMG1NR1ZfG9tEvcxE4u&index=4436