- After you have attended the online library session, use OPPOSING VIEWPOINTS to prepare a paper using one of the topics found in that section. Be sure you cite everything in MLA format. Details will be gone over in Zoom class.
- Assignment: Argument Essay—Outline
- Assignment: Argument Essay—Draft
- Discussion: Argument Essay—Writing Community Review
- Assignment: Argument Essay—Final Draft
- Assignment: Argument Essay—Reflection
Requirements:1. Your DOCUMENTED ESSAY (that is, a paper with library references) must have a central argument and be in MLA format. See your textbooks for details. 2. You must have a focused, original topic clearly defining a specific question you will attempt to answer through research. Make sure the subject is of interest to an academic audience and will represent a solid contribution to the study of that topic. Try to pick something unique and off-beat, about which sufficient sources exist in our library. All topics must be approved ahead of time. Use OPPOSING VIEWPOINTS to choose a topic. Find 3 pro and 3 con sources. DO NOT WRITE ON THESE TOPICS (they are all overused and dull):COVID 19AbortionBullyingChild, elder, or animal abuseChildren and media/video game violenceConcussionsDeath penalty/capital punishmentDiseasesEating disordersEuthanasia / Right to dieGun LawsMarijuana or other drug legalizationObesity and fast foodSteroidsSame-Sex MarriageTrumpTopics you have previously written about
- Find at least 6 sources through OPPOSING VIEWPOINTS (3 pro and 3 con). Make sure they are proper scholarly sources and no things like Wikipedia or homemade Youtube videos.
- The paper must be in MLA format or it will not be acceptable (see Seagull guide for details). ESSAY should be 3 to 4 pages plus a bibliography.
must be done by tomorrow at 1 pm
grading rubric is below, please no plagiarism.
Get Assignment Writing Help
Our experts are ready to complete your assignment, course work. essay, test, dissertation, research paper, quiz